Have you been looking for answers that western medicine can’t provide for you? Do you feel like they’re wrong when they say, “there is nothing wrong with you?” Do you want to improve your quality of life and reach your full potential? Have you tried different options but are not satisfied with the results?
You likely feel overwhelmed by how much information is out there and you’re unsure of what to do next. If you feel you can relate to any of the questions above, keep reading to find out why you might want to give Kinesiology a try.
1. Kinesiology is a HOLISTIC therapy” subtitle=”” description=”Kinesiology looks at the body and mind as a whole, including physical, mental, emotional, energetic and spiritual aspects. In a kinesiology session your practitioner will ask lots of questions about your lifestyle, nutrition, behavior patterns, thoughts, feelings, relationships and family history to gather a deep understanding what is causing physical or emotional stress. Be prepared to go through a comprehensive client history intake form.
A client presents with chronic pain at the back of the left shoulder, stress and poor sleep. Is it the physical pain that causes her stress and restless nights or is it the stress that causes the pain?
In Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) the back of the shoulder relates to the Small Intestine Meridian which relates to the ability to express one’s heartfelt desires. How is she with expressing feelings and her truth? Is she closing her heart in order to protect herself emotionally? What is it costing her relationships? Does that create more stress?
From there we would look to the Heart and Throat Chakra to balance the energetic body. Using muscle monitoring we would check for limiting beliefs or blockages around heart expression, her age when it started, and any other emotional context around it.
Or, depending on the situation, we may even look at the physical symptoms first, release muscles around the shoulder, massage the meridian and look at the nutrition to support sleep and stress levels. This, in itself, would help her to express her emotions’.
2. Kinesiology accesses subconscious mind through muscle monitoring” subtitle=”” description=”Using gentle muscle monitoring, the practitioner can access information from your body that you may not be consciously aware of. This is particularly useful when working with emotional blockages or self-limiting beliefs.
Case Example continued:
‘We identified that when the client was 6 she experienced a deep feeling of shame after being laughed at school for expressing her truth/feelings in front of a class. Based on that experience she formed a belief that expressing her heart is not safe and leads to being alone and embarrassed. This was reinforced by drama in her first relationship when she was 16.
It has been playing over and over in her subconscious mind ever since. Every time she would start a new relationship or get a new job and had to express herself in front of others, her feelings of being unsafe, alone and embarrassed would return.
Can you see what a strong motivator our subconscious can be? By accessing that information, we were able to clear that emotional blockage. The shoulder pain went away and she felt safe to express feelings in an intimate relationship’.
Muscle monitoring can also be used to identify toxicity, nutritional and hormonal imbalances and allergies.
3. Kinesiology uses wide range of Unique Correction Techniques. Holistic Kinesiology encompasses literally hundreds of correction techniques from all areas of complementary medicine. Acupressure, neurolymphatic & neurovascular reflexes, affirmations, exercise & energetic techniques are particularly useful.
Homeopathic vials, aromatherapy oils, and flower essences may also be checked with muscle feedback to see if they are relevant for your particular condition. This natural feedback process allows a holistic kinesiologist to go underneath the conscious symptoms to isolate the causal factors.
Muscle monitoring is then used to guide the practitioner to the most appropriate correction.
4. Kinesiology heals stress using YOUR body’s own wisdom” subtitle=”” description=”Holistic Kinesiology is based on the premise that the body has an innate wisdom and an ability to self-heal. It is always doing its best to care for itself, however when you suffer from stress you inhibit the body’s natural ability to heal.
Stress can be mental, emotional, physical, bio-chemical or environmental. Stress causes imbalances, emotional and energetic blockages that can manifest as physical or psychological pain and illness over a period of time.
Holistic Kinesiology aims to identify the stress specific to your condition and tailor the corrections to these specific needs. Defusing the imbalances and restoring the flow of energy gives your body an opportunity for true healing. Holistic kinesiology is only limited by your body’s own ability to self-heal.
5. Kinesiology empowers you to make the right choices. Holistic kinesiology aims to provide understanding and solutions to the original causes of your issues. The knowledge of this original cause always lies within you. This is where holistic kinesiology has a great advantage because it can provide a wealth of information about what is causing your problem by asking your body.
Kinesiology sets you on the path of learning about the connection between emotions, thoughts, feelings, stress, nutrition, sleep, hormones and physical symptoms. This will empower you to make the right life style choices for yourself! Discovering your behaviour patterns and subconscious beliefs will dramatically speed up the process of real healing.
If you would like to experience the benefits of Holistic Kinesiology for yourself, you can book in with me at pH Clinic by clicking below.